Monday, December 2, 2013

Time for a break

The last part of 2013 has been a challenging one for me due to some family health problems. Add to that the fact that I have been busier than ever with photography, Jess and Jen Do Weddings has been taking off (yay!), I have a regular 40hour/week day job, a busy 21 month old and a wonderful husband-lets just say my time has been stretched thin!!!! Thru it all I have decided to take a slight leave of absence :) from J.Lynn Photography to focus on my family and friends (if I still have any??!!) and also to concentrate more on Jess & Jen Do Weddings (it is after all Jess & Jen!!). I meant to write this and include some of the pictures from my last sessions that I have yet to blog, but seeing as how it has been about 3 weeks since I made this decision and I have yet to do it I decided to stop kidding myself!! Maybe someday I'll get around to it so feel free to stop back once in awhile :)

Jen

1 comment:

Casey Schleisman said...

Good for you for taking more time for yourself!!! I can't wait to catch up about this.