Monday, June 13, 2011

I had quite the exciting weekend-and I owe it all to Jessica of Jessica Hester Photography! She was wonderful enough to offer to let me tag along on a wedding she was doing in New Ulm. I was so excited and grateful for the opportunity because I have 2 weddings in fall that I want to be as prepared as I can be for. Everthing about the day and wedding was beautiful. I learned so much from Jessica because she pretty much rocks, I already feel better about the upcoming weddings. I am working on the pictures now and will be posting them soon!

Thank you again Jessica for letting me be there and for showing me the ropes-you have no idea how much I appreciate it!!!!!!

1 comment:

jhester said...

You're very welcome! I'm excited to see the wedding through your lens. Thanks for being my second pair of eyes all day long- we definitely need to work together again!