Sunday, June 19, 2011

M & K Wedding!!!

As I said in my previous post I got the pleasure of following the wonderful Jessica Hester around at a wedding she did the other week. It was a beatiful day, wedding and couple. It was also a fun wedding-this couple knows how give their guests a good time! (On a personal note, the bride's father and mine are actually long time friends so it was fun to see them again.) Thank you to Jessica, Mary & Keith for letting me be there! Here are some of my favorites that I was able to get:














4 comments:

jhester said...

You did such a great job of capturing the tiny moments- it's hard to do that when you're shooting a wedding alone. Thank you for being my second pair of eyes all day. I love, love, LOVE the one of them walking in the street and it's only their legs. Just love it!

J.Lynn said...

Thank you Jessica!!! Yes, capturing all the moments when your by yourself would be about impossible! Let me know if you ever want me as a 2nd pair of eyes again :)

Mary Purinton said...

You did an amazing job Jenny! You're going to be a great photographer! My favorite picture is my sister's speech. I can't wait to see the rest.

J.Lynn said...

Thanks Mary!!! That one is one of my faves too-it's those kind of moments I love catching!